Papa's Wingeria Papa's Wingeria

I love Papa games and I've played all of them in the series, but I still feel that the game would be a lot more fun without the waiting score. Or, at least make it easier to achieve a good waiting score. I don't like to feel rushed because that just feels more like a chore than a leisurely game. It's become an annoying cliché for cooking games to make you produce the food very quickly, and although that's realistic to what owning a real restaurant would be, we aren't really aiming towards realistic here as much as we're aiming towards fun.

All in all, it's a fun game and I like how they get better every time in terms of customization and new features.

Moir Moir

I like the game but it gets too confusing for me after awhile.

Orange Roulette Orange Roulette

This game is screwed up. I love it.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

Original concept and I like the idea, but the rhyming is corny and kind of annoying.

Achievement Unlocked 3 Achievement Unlocked 3

This is a fun game and I really like the concept, but the lag completely ruins it.. I am a big fan of jmtb02's games, but I think this one has so many features packed into it that it makes the lag extremely bad, even when the game is on low quality. Also, when I click the "Save and quit" button nothing happens, so I guess I have to just lose my progress. Looks like I won't be playing this game again. :/

Achromatized Achromatized

I don't get it.. The map is huge and confusing..

Match Monsters Match Monsters

It's really not that interesting.

take care of the trees take care of the trees

This is creepy as hell. I really like it. I don't get it. But I like it.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

Stars because it's funny, but minus 1.5 because it isn't a real game. I think Peeta's face is hilarious though and it expresses how ridiculous he looks in the movie.

Papa's Taco Mia! Papa's Taco Mia!

Wow-- what a game! All of the games in this series are great, but there's something really satisfying about making a good taco, haha. I really like it, it's so addicting.